1. Please arrive at your scheduled appointment on time.
2. Please do not wear eye make-up the day of your procedure.
3. All cellular phones and pagers need to be left with your designated
4. Wear comfortable “non-fuzzy” clothing and comfortable closed-toe shoes.
5. Your time in the Recliner Room will be spent with your eyes closed. You will be unable to read or work at this time. No iPods or electronic devices allowed.
6. Prior arrangements must be made for someone to drive you home after the procedure. Your driver is welcome to stay and wait in our reception area or they can drop you off and we will call them 30 min. before you are ready to LEAVE.
7. Anticipate a 2 –
8. Please have a light meal before your procedure.
9. Do not use contact lenses between your pre-test day and your procedure day.They could alter the results of your procedure.
10. Please do not bring children.
11. Feel free to call our office if you have any questions at 713-255-8371.