1. You should expect your vision to be hazy immediately after your procedure. This is normal and will clear up in several hours.
2. LASIK patients must keep their eyes closed for 4 hours. The 4 hours start from the time of your procedure and it includes the time on your way home. If awake after the 4 hours start your drops. It is VERY important to keep them closed on the way home.
3. If you experience any unusual pain that is not relieved by artificial tears, please call the doctor. The office number is (713) 984-9777.
4. You may return to any normal activity the following day except NO swimming, scuba diving, water sports or hot tubs for 2 weeks.
5. AVOID RUBBING YOUR EYES. You can blot down gently to dry.
6. Showering and washing your face the next day is fine, as long as you don't rub your eyes.
7. Avoid eye
8. Please wear your eye goggles at bedtime for 7 nights to prevent any accidental pressure or rubbing while asleep.